Mechanics Of The Diabetic Foot PG Cert
2017/18 New Entrants, Part Time
|School||School of Life Sciences and Education|
|Stoke-on-Trent Campus||Part-time||2017/18 Academic Year||Apply Direct|
|Stoke-on-Trent Campus||Part-time||2018/19 Academic Year||Apply Direct|
This is a part time course that will require you to be working as a Registered Healthcare Professional.
As clinical practice involving physical therapeutic procedures has progressed, those patients seeking advice on issues relating to complaints of a biomechanical nature have increased.
Furthermore, increased recreational and professional sporting activities require a practitioner skilled in clinical biomechanics. Even the treatment of traditional musculoskeletal problems benefit from knowledge of possible underlying origins of these problems.
- This course is delivered by practicing clinicians which enables the students to get up-to-date knowledge.
- This award represents an innovative and unique approach to postgraduate study and allows you to enhance your Diabetic foot practice skills.
- Offers an opportunity to study for postgraduate qualification while working as a full time practitioner.
Course Fees and Finance
The expected study pattern on this programme enables you to complete modules totalling 30 credits in your first year of study and the other 30 credits in your second year of study. If you follow this pattern of study you will pay a fee of £1,020 for your first year in 2017/18. The fee for your second year of study will be broadly the same, except that an inflationary uplift may apply.* You will be invoiced for the modules that you register for each year, so if your study pattern is different from the expected pattern, you will pay more or less each year accordingly.
If you would like to know more about the fees listed and what this means to you then please get in touch with our Enquiries Team.
* The fees listed are for the 2017/18 academic year only. Any subsequent years may be subject to an inflationary uplift.
Alumni Discount: If you have previously completed an undergraduate degree with us, you may be entitled to 15% off your course fee for any subsequent postgraduate taught course. For further information please contact Graduate Relations.”
Applicants will normally:
- Possess an honours degree of class (2:1) or above (awarded by a United Kingdom University) or equivalent
- Candidates who posses Diplomas in a related field will be considered depending on their clinical experience
- Should have a HCPC registration or equivalent
- Have a minimum of one year working professional experience in related areas
- Most students are already working as full-time health care practitioners
Have you also considered?
- Pg Diploma Clinical Biomechanics
- MSc Clinical Biomechanics
Cadman Information Point
t: +44(0)1782 294400
Enquire about this course