Graduate Employability Results
95.6% of students who graduated from Staffordshire University in the summer of 2017 are employed or in further study.
We are delighted to announce that Staffordshire University has performed exceptionally well in the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2018.
How does the DLHE survey work?
- DLHE is a national survey that captures destinations of graduates that has recently qualified from any university or HE college in the UK.
- Graduates provide information about what they are doing six months after their graduation.
- The data is analysed and each institution is ranked based on its performance.
What does this mean for your future?
Our commitment to supporting our students into successful careers is integral to everything we offer. The opportunities to complete work experience and get involved with real-world projects are endless. As a result, you'll gain the knowledge, understanding, skills and experience to accelerate your career after university.
Studying at Staffordshire University you'll benefit from our strong links with employers - through guest lectures and opportunities to arrange work placements.Bobbie Fletcher, Head of Department, Games and Visual Effects
Terms and conditions
- This page is based on the national survey of graduates who have recently qualified from any university or HE college in the UK (DLHE 2018)..
- The results displayed on this page were gathered from June 2017 graduates and published in the 2018 DLHE survey.
- Graduates do not have to take part in the DLHE survey.