Thursday 16 May 2013 (Stoke) and Friday 17 May (Stafford)
It’s more important than ever to have an edge in business – the sort of edge that can be gained by working with Staffordshire University.
At Staffordshire Innovating for Impact 2013, we invite you to discover how we can provide valuable Research & Development expertise, help take your innovations to market and solve key business issues through knowledge transfer and the very latest technologies.
With innovative projects on display, leading business speakers, advice and guidance on funding and one-to-one consultancy sessions, Staffordshire Innovating for Impact 2013 may well be the most important business event you attend this year.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Institute of Knowledge Transfer Chair, Professor Mike Smith
- Director of ECD, Staffordshire University, Sandra Booth
- Stoke and Staffordshire LEP Business Development Shadow Lead, Jonathan Dale
- Enterprise Reader, Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Science, Dr Matthew Hocking
- Chief Executive, North Staffs Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sara Williams