How to apply through UCAS

If you're applying for a full-time undergraduate course then you'll apply through UCAS. You'll need to have a couple of things before you can submit an application:

  • UCAS Course Code
  • You'll find these on our course pages and they'll be something like (W600).

  • Institution Code
  • Ours is S72.

  • Personal Statement
  • This is all about you. Who you are and why you want to study at University. We've put together some advice on how to make the most of yours in the next section.

  • Personal References
  • These are also about you, but written by someone else. The best people to ask are a tutor, teacher or employer. Don't ask family, friends, or partners - these aren't accepted.