University Disclosure Log
|Date received||Date due||Date completed||Information asked for||Notes|
|2 February 2009||2 March 2009||3 February 2009||Dear Sir / Madam,|
I would like to make a request for the following information:
For each of the foundation of legal knowledge / core law subjects taught on Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) / Common Professional Examination (CPE) programmes provided by the University:
(a) the average percentage mark attained by students sitting the first examination in each subject in the academic year 2007/8.
Please provide the information based on the actual percentage marks attained in the respective examinations and not on `compensated? Or `capped? Marks.
Please exclude data related to resit examinations taken at a later exam. Where, for example, the first examination was taken in May 2008 and there was a resit examination in August 2008 the average percentage mark should be based on the marks attained by all students taking the exam in May, whether or not they were sitting the examination for the first time or resitting. The marks attained by students in the August resit should not be taken into account.
The information requested should be restricted to those who, by the university?s regulations, sat the examination so please exclude those who failed to attend the examination and may have been awarded a mark of zero.
(b) the percentage of students attaining an examination mark of 40 or above in the first examination for each of the subjects in the academic year 2007/8
Again, as above, please base calculations on the actual marks attained and limited to the first examination.
If the foundation of legal knowledge / core law subjects are taught by different modes I would be pleased to receive the information requested for each mode separately or for all modes aggregated.
If my request is unclear please contact me.
I would prefer to receive the information by email.
|Sent all that was asked for|
|12 February 2009||12 March 2009||12 February 2009||Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to request answers to the following questions on your investment portfolio:|
1. Did your institution invest in Bernard Madoff investment securities before 2009, and how much was lost as a result?
2. Has your institution invested into hedge funds before 2009 that in turn invested into the Madoff Scheme, and how much was lost as a result? These include, (a) Fairfield Greenwich, (b) Tremont Capital, (c) Union Bancaire Privee, (d) Access International, (e) Santander, (f) Gabriel Capital, (g) Fortis, (h) Kingsgate, (i) Normura, (j) Bank Medici, (k) Picower, (l) Union Bancaire, (m) Aozora, (n) Maxam, (o) Dexia, (p) HSBC, (q) Pioneer AL, (r) MB, (s) BNP, (t) Reliance, (u) BBVA, (v) Nativis, (w) Reichmuth, (x) credit mutual, (y) EIM and (z) Yeshim University hedge fund (i) MAN, (ii) Unicredit, (iii) Hadassah, (iv) UBI, (v) Great Eastern and (vi) fixed hedge funds
3. Has your institution received over 1,000 from (a) a donor and (b) a foundation that had investments effected by the Madoff scheme;
|The university does not invest in Hedge funds|
|11 February 2009||11 March 2009||16 February 2009||Currently a student researching into Universities in regards to ICT. Please could you send me the following documents:-|
1. Corporate Management Structure- structure of the University headed by the Vice Chancellor, Principal, Director
2. Corporate/Annual Plan 0809- the University's plan please can you send me the full version of the plan and not the summary.
3. ICT Strategy 0809- the Force's Corporate ICT Strategy. Also if ICT Strategy is out of date, please state he new ICT Strategy be published and could you please send me full contact details of the person within the organisation that holds the ICT Strategy contact name, job title, emails and Telephone?
4. ICT Business Plan- the ICT department's business plan
5. ICT Structure- the ICT Department's Structure
Also if ICT Strategy is out of date, please state he new ICT Strategy be published and could you please send me full contact details of the person within the organisation that holds the ICT Strategy contact name, job title, emails and Telephone?
This is an urgent request for information please can you send me the following document as soon as possible. Please also send all responses via email!
|Sent appropriate documents and links to webpages|
|25 February 2009||25 March 2009||25 March 2009||Asked where she could find the Uiversity's mission statement on the University's webpages||Requester given web address to locate the information they requested|