University Disclosure Log
|Date received||Date due||Date completed||Information asked for||Notes|
|6 December 2011||11 January 2012||21 December 2011||Please could you tell me if your university obtains any income from charging tourists to visit the University, and/or from revenues from allowing film/TV/any other media crews to use the university and its grounds?|
If so please could you provide me with the figures involved in each incidence, and a detailed break down of each possible filming project that has taken place at your University in the past two years?
|The University have not undertaken any charging of tourists or visitors to use the University or it's grounds for filming in the last two years|
|10 December 2011||16 January 2012||15 December 2011||Please supply the following information under the FOI Act. A list of research grants received during 2010 ( or financial year 2010/11, if appropriate), that relate to climate research, the effects of climate change or mitigation of climate change. The list to include name of donor, brief decription of grant and amoun||There are no projects, research or grants related to climate change|
|12 December 2011||17 January 2012||21 December 2011||Please May I request an up to date list of all subcontractors and suppliers that have worked/working on the construction of 2 university buildings which include a 4 storey, 10,600 sqm Science Centre including laboratory, academic and administrative space and a 4 storey, 4,900 sqm Media Centre including studio, academic and administrative space. The associated works include access roads, enabling, sewer systems, infrastructure and landscaping||The Principal Contractor for the Science and Technology Centre is Miller Construction Limited. All Sub-Contractors and Suppliers are appointed directly by Miller Construction Ltd. The University is not therefore involved in the procurement of the majority of Sub-Contract trades and Suppliers.|
|22 December 2011||27 January 2012||20 January 2012||The requester wants to know number of nursing lecturers the University has employed year on year since 2001. She also wants to know numbers around nursing lecturers who were recruited, retired or were made redundant. The requester has also asked for student numbers, year on year, since 2001.||A) How many nursing lecturers were employed by the university in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Results should be for both whole time equivalent posts and also headcount.|
|28 December 2011||30 January 2012||10 January 2012||I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act.|
1. Are any of the university's senior staff (including the Vice-Chancellor, principal, or equivalent) provided with a `grace-and-favour home, i.e. a place of residence which is made available or paid for by the university for the senior staff member's use free of charge or at a discounted rate?
2. Please list the names and positions of all senior staff provided with such a residence, and if the member of staff contributes towards the cost, the amount of that contribution.
3. Please give the address, or as precise a location as possible, for each residence.
4. For each such residence, please give any valuations the university has on record for the property. This could include the purchase price, the book value, or an open market valuation.
5. Please tell me the amount of money which has been spent by the university on the upkeep of each such property in each of the years 2008-9, 2009-10, 2010-11, and 2011-12 (year to date).
6. Please tell me the amount of money which has been spent by the university on the refurbishment of each such property in each of the years 2008-9, 2009-10, 2010-11, and 2011-12 (year to date).
7. For each property, please provide any descriptive information the university may have on record, such as the number of bedrooms, the total floor area, the age of the property or photographs.
|No member of staff is provided with a `grace-and-favour home, i.e. a place of residence|
|19 December 2011||24 January 2012||10 January 2012||Request received from the Royal College of Midwives relating to staffing and student levels within the midwifery department. Request also looked at contact hours, professional development and staffing structure.||For 2009/10 18 commissions were received and 6 full time staff employed.|
For 2010/11 28 commisssions were received and 6 full time staff employded.
1 member of staff retired during this period. All staff were over 40.
Details of staff development activities were given and it was noted that the most senior midwife in the team was a Principal Lecturer