University Disclosure Log
|Date received||Date due||Date completed||Information asked for||Notes|
|6 March 2017||3 April 2017||7 March 2017||Please could you confirm when your contract for Car Park Management will expire and also when the contract will be re-tendered?|
Do you currently manage your own car parks or use a Car Park Management company; if so which one?
Which Portal do you use when tendering the Car Park Management out?
|We manage University car parks through an in-house team and partner with District Enforcement Ltd on enforcement of parking charge notices. There are no current plans to outsource and therefore, no plans to tender car park management.|
|10 March 2017||7 April 2017||13 March 2017||In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, please can I request the following structures in your organisation:|
|The structure is as follows in descending order':|
Director of Corporate
Senior HR Business Partner/HR and OD Centre Manager
Head of Health and Safety/HR Business Partner (x4)/Equality and Diversity Business Partner/ HR Advisor (x2)
HR Administrator (x6)
|10 March 2017||7 April 2017||15 March 2017||How many students from non-UK/Eu countries have applied for a full time course degree at your institution in each of the last three years?||Please see below figures for EU applicants to full time degree courses in the last three years. This has been split by those for on campus and those for awards by Partner institutions.|
On Campus: 341
Grand Total: 367
On Campus: 357
Grand Total: 381
On Campus: 389
Grand Total: 408
|31 March 2017||3 May 2017||20 April 2017||1) How many students have accessed the univerisyt hardship fund between 2012-17?|
2) How many students have stated medical reasons or paying for medication as a reason for accessing the hardship fund between 2012-17.
3) How much money has been claimed by students identified in question 2?
4) How many students at your institution identify as having a disability?
5) How many students at your institution identify as having mental health problems?
|1) 14/15 - 542 students accessed and received payments from the Hardship Fund. Of thses 185 related to diagnostic assessments for dyslexia and a total #23,230 was paid out.|
15/16 - 462 students accessed and receivedpayments from the Hardship Fund. Of these 122 related to diagnostic assessments and a total of #22,480 was paid out.
16/17 - 532 students have accessed and received payments from the Hardship Fund. Of these 149 relate to diagnostic assessments and a total of #28,310 has been paid out.
2) 14/15 - Information not kept
3) Not applicable
4) 14/15 - 2089 at Staffordshire University, 406 at UK Partners, 159 at Overseas Partners
5) 14/15 - 368 at Staffordshire University (including Dyslexia, Autistic Disorder and Learning Difficulties that number is 1377), 57 at UK Partners (including Dyslexia, Autistic Disorder and Learning Difficulties that number is 270)