"The rewards flowing from partnership are achieved through shared goals and ideals, openness, mutual understanding and trust and the willingness to learn from each other and grow the relationship."
Staffordshire University Plan 2012-2017
A core principle of the University's strategic plan is to enhance opportunity for a Higher Education experience through partnership activity. The aims of the conference were to:
• recognise the value of our international partnerships to students, partners and the university;
• enable the sharing of good practice;
• enhance a sense of community;
• involve more stakeholders in university partnership activity.
As a result of attending the conference, participants would:
• consider how changes in policy and external influences may impact on strategic partnership development across the range of partnerships;
• develop a greater awareness of quality demands and developments in different parts of the world;
• share issues and good practice in relation to teaching, learning and assessment in different cultural contexts;
• identify strategies for marketing and recruitment in an increasingly challenging international environment.
View (PPTX, file size: 16.3MB) photos taken at the conference
Download (PDF, file size: 2.94MB) International Partnerships brochure
L600, Flaxman Building,
t: +44 (0)1785 353517