Film and Media Production courses @ Staffordshire University;
Faculty of Arts Media and Design.: Unique, practical, vocational, production based undergraduate courses. Probably the only ones in Britain where each final year student has the opportunity to direct and produce three major films in areas such as drama, documentary, experimental film, music promos, adverts and gallery installation.
High success rate of placing graduates into the media industry. Graduates are currently working as Camera Operators, Editors, Television Floor Managers, Producers, Special Effects Compositors, Sound Recordists and Independent Film Makers for companies such as Tigeraspect, Talkbackthames, QVC, DNeg, Endemol, Lion TV, Maverick, Lime Pictures, Channel 4, ITV and the BBC.
National and International Film Festival screenings and competition winners at The Royal Televison Society, Sheffield International Documentary Film Festival, Dazed and Confused, Super Shorts, BEA-USA, Twin Rivers, New York Childrens Film Festival, Encounters, Exposures, Eat Our Shorts, Virgin Shorts.
Students benefit from:
- Broadcast equipment and facilities.
- Lecturers and technical support staff who are media industry practitioners.
- Students treated as Independent filmmakers.
- Regular trips to film festivals, UK and abroad.
- Educational Residential visits to New York, Berlin, Clermont FD Int Short Film Festival, France.
- Regular screenings of their work in cinemas.