eCoach is Staffordshire University's careers portal - available to all Staffordshire University students, graduates and staff. Through eCoach you can access the latest career-related advice, tutorials, tools and views from recruiters. You can work through eCoach on your own or with one of our Employability Coaches.
eCoach at a glance:
- One-to-one career coaching (worth thousands of pounds once you've left University)
- Interactive CV builder and CV checking service
- Interview simulator to help you to practise your interview skills
- Assessment Centre tool and practise aptitude tests
- Learn about yourself using psychometric and personality tests and free access to Adult Directions
- Watch 100's of inspiring real-life career stories
- Search thousands of jobs all in one place
- Research and network with 1000's of companies in the employer database
Current students and staff:
Login to eCoach - you'll need your University username and password
Staffordshire University graduates:
Unitemps is Staffordshire University's specialist on-campus recruitment service. Unitemps can source interesting and varied opportunities, on and off campus in local businesses. The team are committed to finding you the right job, whether it be a part-time, temporary job to fit in around your studies or a full-time temporary job.
Why choose Unitemps?
- Earn money while you study
- Flexible employment to suit you
- Develop skills and gain valuable experience
- Enhance your CV and increase your career prospects
Contact Unitemps directly on 01782 294995 or email email@example.com
Placements and Work Experience
"The best thing about doing a placement is the actual experience of working out in industry, when I returned to University it changed the way I approached my work."
If you are interested in undertaking a placement or work experience, call in to the Careers Network and have a chat to an Employability Adviser.
“I thoroughly enjoyed my internship. It gave me an insight to what my future at Steelite International could be like - exciting and full of prospect. I gained a lot of key experience and knowledge within the 12 week period.”
Chloe Diamond, Graduate Intern at Steelite International
Paid Graduate Internships provide graduates with the opportunity to gain 12 weeks experience in the career area you are interested in, using your knowledge and expertise to help support and develop and area of work for an employer.
- Graduate level paid work through an internship for up to 12 weeks
- Many internships lead to permanent offers of work
- Enhances your CV by giving value added skills and related work experience
- Gives you a taste of a company and related job role in the workplace
To be eligible to undertake an internships you must have completed a degree or postgraduate degree or currently be studying a postgraduate course.
For more information on Internships please call our Unitemps team on 01782 383233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Careers Network
t: +44 (0)1782 294991