"The Careers Network was of great help and provided me with lots of useful information and advice which I believe was instrumental in helping me secure a professional jobs straight after my graduation."
"I'd like to praise the Employability Coaches at Staffordshire University, I met with them on three occasions and they helped me to refine my CV and brush up on interview skills which gave me the confidence to impress employers. The team were friendly, approachable and put lots of time aside to help me. I would recommend that all Staffordshire University students should make use of this great service!"
From the 10th September 2018 we will be offering our services to students and graduates from the new Student Hub in the Science Centre, on Leek Road. In the interim, if you would like to meet with an Advisor, give us a call or email and we'll book an appointment for you.
Our range of services include:
- eCoach - the University's online career portal
- One-to-one coaching
- Unitemps - the University's on-campus recruitment agency
- Graduate Internships
We help you to:
- Find part-time jobs and work experience opportunities
- Prepare a CV that really stands out
- Help you to plan and make decisions about your future career
- Meet and network with employers in the industry you'd like to work in
- Prepare for interviews and practise your interview technique
CareersFest 2017CareersFest 2017 will provide you with two weeks of events to support you in and gaining future employment.