"The Careers Network was of great help and provided me with lots of useful information and advice which I believe was instrumental in helping me secure a professional jobs straight after my graduation."
"I'd like to praise the Employability Coaches at Staffordshire University, I met with them on three occasions and they helped me to refine my CV and brush up on interview skills which gave me the confidence to impress employers. The team were friendly, approachable and put lots of time aside to help me. I would recommend that all Staffordshire University students should make use of this great service!"
The Careers Network is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and students and graduates are welcome to drop in anytime to speak to a member of the team.
Our range of services include:
- eCoach - the University's online career portal
- One-to-one coaching
- 12 month Sandwich Placement
- Unitemps - the University's on-campus recruitment agency
- Graduate Internships
- Careers fairs and networking events
We help you to:
- Find part-time jobs and work experience opportunities
- Prepare a CV that really stands out
- Help you to plan and make decisions about your future career
- Meet and network with employers in the industry you'd like to work in
- Prepare for interviews and practise your interview technique
CareersFest 2016CareersFest 2016 will provide you with two weeks of events to support you in and gaining future employment.
The Careers Network
t: +44 (0)1782 294991