What you can expect from us
The multifaith chaplaincy is here for you
We seek to:
- safe space, social space, quiet space, sacred space.
- "a place to be, a place to meet, a place to hang out with your mates - a place to meditate or pray."
- a place to discover that 'still, small voice of calm.'
Be a resource.
- to provide resources, in terms of space and facilities, to student and staff faith groups
- to be a resource, as a team, to staff and students, as companions on the journey through life at the University
- to provide encouragement and to be a source of spiritual support
- to build bridges with the local community and in particular, faith communities.
- to encourage engagement between the University and local faith communities.
- to make the resources of these communities more readily available to our students.