Go to Staffordshire University home page


About E-Enrolment


The University uses an online enrolment system to enable most students to self enrol via the web from home, or any other internet connection, before the start of the new academic year.

If you are a new student your e-enrolment details (including username and password) are included in your Welcome Pack, which are being sent from beginning of August onwards. 

If you are a continuing student then you can e-enrol from mid August onwards. Please note that if you have resits or resubmissions in August then you will not be able to enrol until after your resit marks have been approved (usually the first two weeks of September).

To e-enrol, log on to http://myportal.staffs.ac.uk

Download information


Frequently Asked Questions about e-enrolment

Are you stuck or need some help with e-enrolment?  You can find answers to lots of commonly asked queries here:


Faculty of Health Sciences Student Declarations

Some students based in the Faculty of Health Sciences will see additional standard questions when completing online enrolment, asking them to declare their suitability to attend the course on to which they are enrolling.  The full statements can be viewed on the links below:

Annual Self Declaration of Criminal Record (PDF, file size: 21.05KB)

Annual Self Declaration of Good Character and Good Health (PDF, file size: 23.53KB)

If you have any concerns please contact your Faculty Office.


General Student Regulations

As part of e-enrolment, students must complete a declaration to abide by the General Student Regulations; which can be found under 'R' of the A-Z Index or via the following link:

General Student Regulations via A-Z Index 



Stage 2 Enrolment Sessions

September 2013

Please see below for the September 2013 enrolment schedule: 

Enrolment Schedule September 2013 (XLSX, file size: 11.55KB)


January 2014

The January 2014 stage 2 enrolment sessions will take place as follows:

MSc Networks Preliminary students only

Monday 6th January 2014 3:30-4:30pm

Information Centre, Ground Floor, Beacon Building, Stafford Campus
Undergraduate January startersWednesday 15th January 2014  1:30-4:00pmFirst Floor, Student Open Space, Cadman Courtyard, College Road, Stoke Campus
Postgraduate January starters (except MSc Networks prelim awards)Wednesday 22nd January 2014  1:30-4:00pmFirst Floor, Student Open Space, Cadman Courtyard, College Road, Stoke Campus

Please note that with the exception of MSc Networks prelim awards, students on all other full-time awards are required to complete stage 2 enrolment at the Stoke campus on either 15th January (undergraduate students) or 22nd January (postgraduate students) regardless of whether your course will be taught at the Stoke or Stafford campus. Your compulsory Faculty Welcome and teaching will then take place at your main study site.


E-Enrolment Team
Information Centre
Staffordshire University
Ground Floor, Cadman Building
College Road
United Kingdom
t: +44 (0)1782 295756
e: e-enrolment@staffs.ac.uk