Below are frequently asked questions about our IT services.
If you can't find an anwer to a question you're looking for, contact your nearest Student IT Helpdesk: Contact Us
Frequently asked questions
Where can I use a computer on campus?
Where can I get help? Student IT Helpdesks
- What accounts will I get?
- What software programs are available to me?
- Do you provide any support for specialist or subject specific software?
- Where can I use the internet?
- Is there anything I am not allowed to access on the Internet?
- How can I access my email account?
- What is my email address?
- How can I find a lecturers email address?
- Where should I save my work to?
- How do I access the H drive off-campus?
- Can you recover a file from my H: drive?
- Can you recover a file from my USB drive?
- How do I print my work?
- Is there anywhere available to photocopy or scan documents?
- Can I use my laptop to connect to the University network on campus?
- I have exceeded my outlook quota what can I do? (PDF, file size: 87.36KB)