- Specific PCs with specialist software and large monitors in all our main IT Learning centres.
- PCs, laptop network points and printers on the ground floor of the Law Library with priority use for disabled people.
- Wireless base stations in the Law and Thompson Libraries and the Blackheath Lane library and IT centre and lecture theatres.
- Electric height adjustable desks in Brindley (Room B112), Cadman (Room C101), two in the Blackheath Lane Library & IT centre and one in the silent study room and Law Building (ground floor).
- Specialised keyboards to aid with visual problems and other keyboards to assist with finger steadying.
- Oversized Trackball.
- Portable Induction Loops.
- Portable Digital Voice Recorders
- MindGenius (Mind Mapping software) is available on all student PC's.
- Dolphin Supernova (Screen Enlarger and reader) available at Thompson and Law libraries , the Blackheath Lane library and IT centre and the Brindley and Cadman buildings.
- ClaroSuite (Document Reader) is available at Brindley, Law, Thompson and Blackheath Lane Library & IT centre.
- ClaroRead 2011 USB Fobs (Thompson & Blackheath Lane Library & IT centre).
ContactDigital Services Customer Support Centre
t: 01785 353800