A Top-up degree allows you to do exactly what its name suggests: to top-up your HND to an honours degree!
Although an HND or equivalent is an excellent qualification in itself, depending on your career ambitions, you may decide that it’s worth studying a little longer for an honours degree.
Best of all, if you already hold a good HND (or equivalent) in a related subject you could be part way to securing a degree qualification at Staffordshire University, as we offer a range of Top-up degree courses, purpose-designed for business, computing, engineering and technology students.
Topping-up your HND will typically take between nine and twenty-three months of further study depending on what you achieved in your HND and what degree you want to do. You will be given guidance before you start the course on the best options for you. Part-time courses are also available.
There are a number of benefits of topping up your current HND qualification to our Honours degree. Other than getting continued support to find a job, by completing the top up course you will have demonstrated to an employer that you have the academic, organisational and management skills needed for your chosen career path. Topping up your HND to a degree at Honours level will open the flood gates of opportunity. So why not apply to day!
Follow the instructions under How to apply
- BSc(Hons) Applied Information Technology (G413)
- BA(Hons) Business Management (N252)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Computer Games Design (H133)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Computer Science (G408)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Computing Science (G400)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Film Production Technology (W690)
- BSc Motorsport Technology (H392)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Music Technology (J930)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Music Technology with Management (J9NF)
- BA(Hons) Tourism Management (N833)
- BSc/BSc(Hons) Web Development (G523)