Search our range of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
Get a feel for your university experience by visiting us and checking out our facilities.
Where you live is a big part of your student experience and where you’ll meet friends for life.
Help with the application process for international students.
Check our entry and English language requirements for your country.
Find out more about our interdisciplinary approach to research.
The Research, Innovation and Impact Services team can provide information about all aspects of research at Staffordshire University.
Access our specialist facilities, services and equipment.
Our Employer Partnerships team are here to answer any and all enquiries about our business services.
Our main city campus is in Stoke-on-Trent. We also have our Centre of Excellence in Healthcare Education, located in Stafford.
Continue your studies with us and receive up to 25% off your postgraduate course fees – even if you’re switching subjects.
Have you thought about your next step after graduation? Studying for a postgraduate degree is a good investment in your future and with a range of subject areas to choose from, you can be confident you’ll find a course to develop your skills and help you realise your ambitions.
If you’re considering postgraduate study, Staffordshire University should be top of your list. Not only will you continue to receive the exceptional student experience you’ve come to expect, you’ll also save a significant amount on your tuition fees over other universities.
25% alumni discount
This offer applies to full-time and part-time campus based, blended and distance learning students who start a new postgraduate programme, and is open to all students who have graduated from a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree course (excluding HND and foundation degrees) at Staffordshire University in academic year 2020/21 or academic year 2021/22.
This offer also applies to full and part-time campus based, blended and distance learning Mphil, PhD and professional doctorate programmes, except the following*
*Please note you will not be eligible for the alumni discount if you are:
10% alumni discount
All other alumni will receive a 10% discount. This is applicable if you graduated in 2019/20 or earlier, and is not in addition to the 25% discount.
This offer applies to full-time and part-time campus based, blended and distance learning students who start a new postgraduate programme, and is open to all students who have graduated from a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree course (excluding HND and foundation degrees).
1. To be eligible for the Alumni Discount you must:
i. Have graduated with a Staffordshire University undergraduate degree or postgraduate award from Staffordshire University or an approved Collaborative Academic Partner institution.
ii. Be self-financing the tuition fee for your programme. If you've applied for a Masters or Doctoral Loan from Student Finance you will still be classed as self-financing.
iii. Not be taking a course that is fully funded by the Teaching Agency, the NHS or any other statutory organisation.
iiii. Not be in receipt of another Staffordshire University discount, bursary or scholarship that exceeds the total fee reduction you may receive through the alumni discount scheme. In the event you qualify for more than one award you’ll receive whichever gives you the greatest discount.
v. Meet the minimum entry requirements for the programme to which you are applying.
2. You’ll receive a fee reduction of 25%, providing:
3. If you graduated in 2019/20 or earlier, you’ll receive a 10% fee reduction for the duration of your studies.
4. The Staffordshire University alumni discount scheme will be reviewed on an annual basis and may change or be removed for new enrolments in future years. Continuing students already in receipt of an alumni discount will not be affected.
5. If you enrol onto a programme that lasts more than one academic year, you’ll continue to receive a discount for each year you study with us (as detailed in point 2 above), provided you complete the programme within the timeframe permitted in accordance with the University’s academic regulations.
6. If you are on a postgraduate research programme (including MPhil, PhD or professional doctorate) the alumni discount will only be applied against the standard fee for the programme. You will not receive the alumni discount for any writing up period where a reduced fee is payable.
7. Should you withdraw from your studies your tuition fees will be adjusted in accordance with the University’s Tuition Fee Policy. The alumni discount will be applied pro rata based on the value of fees accrued for the period of time you were studying.
8. There is no separate application form to complete for the discount. The discount will be applied automatically at the point of admission and only to the tuition fee element of the programme. It will not be applied to any associated costs such as learning materials, field trips, accommodation etc.
9. No cash alternatives are available, and the discount cannot be transferred to any other nominated recipient.
10. If you change your programme of study, the University cannot guarantee that you’ll continue to receive the discount against your new programme.
11. The discount will be granted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For full terms and conditions relating to studying at the University please see Academic Regulations - Current Students
By continuing to study with us, you’ll be studying in a place you know and will be able to maximise the academic and social connections you’ve already made.
If you are in any doubt about whether the programme you wish to study is eligible for the alumni discount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your university for life
Keep connected with the University through the Staffs Alumni Connected Community. Connect with your classmates, receive career support, mentor future alumni, update your details, expand your professional network, create your own groups, share events and so much more.
Browser does not support script.