The #HelpToGrow Management programme provides 1-1 mentorship and world-class training for leaders of small and medium-sized businesses across the UK.
About Help To Grow
Join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
Help to Grow: Management will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme, which combines online sessions with face-to-face learning, is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
The in-depth high quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
Places on our cohorts are strictly limited so please book today to avoid disappointment.
Cohort 2 starts on 16th February 2022. This will take you to the information and payment portal. Once you have paid, we will give you a call and send over a welcome email with next steps and information. Please note: onboarding sessions will be held both in early January 2022.
Please note: If you’re not able to book your place for this programme in January 2022 but would like to hear about possible future cohorts or programmes, please email us today.
Who can apply?
The Help To Grow Programme is a 12 workshop programme over 14 weeks and covers all the areas of business you need to create growth with confidence. Here are some highlights:
- Eligible businesses must be an SME (5-249 employees) and have traded for over 1 year and can send one senior leader to this prestigious programme
- You get 50 hours of business training and support. Cohort 2 includes 6 two hour online webinars and 6 inspiring face to face workshops which will be held in our brand new Catalyst building on Leek Road in Stoke-on-Trent.
- You also receive 10 hours of 1:1 support from an expert mentor to help you build your Business Growth Plan
- Learning is blended to include mostly online delivery with 4 fabulous in person workshop and networking opportunities throughout the programme (Cohort 2 will have an additional chance to network with two modules being delivered in person).
- Our hugely experienced team of academics, senior business leaders and mentors will help you easily fit the programme around your existing commitments. Onboarding for Cohort 2 will be online but will also include an additional onboarding session as part of the week 1 face to face module.
- The programme is 90% subsidised by government – it’s now just £750 (normally £7500) or less than £65 per week.
What to expect
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you