Midwifery And Allied Health Professions (Pg) Individual Modules
|Course start||January, April, September|
|Stafford Campus||Part-time||2019/20 Academic Year||Apply Direct|
|Stafford Campus||Part-time||2018/19 Academic Year||Apply Direct|
Many assessment methods are used to build on transferable skills, including written essays, poster presentations, case study analysis, seminar presentations, oral presentation of portfolio of evidence, practice competence through OSCE and preparation of a bid proposal or audit analysis. These assessments are designed to provide an additional ‘value-added’ element to your study that will enhance your skills in practice.
As a Health Care Professional you may be required to update your skills. In light of this we offer a wide range of ‘stand-alone’ modules to enhance your continuing professional development.
Below is a list of modules offered at the Centre of Excellence, Blackheath Lane, Stafford. Please click on the appropriate link for further module information.
- Approaches To Teaching And Learning In Healthcare15 Credits
- Assessment and Appraisal in Healthcare Education15 Credits
- Care and Management of Asthma and COPD15 Credits
- Contemporary Issues In Healthcare Education15 Credits
- Dementia Care: Diagnosis, Intervention and the Person 15 Credits
- Enabling Learning in Nursing Practice15 Credits
- Health Promotion15 Credits
- Introduction To Educational Theory15 Credits
- Introduction to Negotiating Learning15 Credits
- Leadership Role In Quality and Innovation15 Credits
- Management of Pain15 Credits
- Managing Heart Failure15 Credits
- Mental Health Assessment for Non-Mental Health Professionals15 Credits
- Negotiated Module 15 / 30 / 45 Credits
- Observation and Reflection on Healthcare Training15 Credits
- Risk, Decision-Making And Uncertainty 15 Credits
- Sexual and Reproductive Health – Theory15 Credits
- Symptom Management in Advanced Disease15 Credits
- The Ageing Individual: Biological, Psychological And Social Aspects Of Later Life15 Credits
- The Culture of Education in Healthcare15 Credits
Individual Module Request Form (DOCX, file size: 217.03KB) - This form should be uploaded with your application through My Portal.
Our objective is to encourage your personal and professional development, enhancing and enriching your career opportunities. We will develop your critical thinking and problem solving skills to equip you with qualities that are desirable and essential for tomorrow’s workforce.
Cadman Information Point
t: +44(0)1782 294400
Enquire about this course