Network Optimisation Advanced University Diploma
|Course start||August, September|
|Stoke-on-Trent Campus||Part-time||2018/19 Academic Year||Apply Direct|
|Stoke-on-Trent Campus||Part-time||2019/20 Academic Year||Apply Direct|
- Develop expertise in the field of electronic communications and networking
- Learn best practice in network design, implementation testing and optimisation
- Gain Cisco CCNP professional certification
- View our resources
The award is designed to teach the student the required knowledge for industry accredited CCNP. The awards will teach the student how to design, implement, test and optimise a LAN and WAN infrastructure including wired and wireless technologies.
You will study four modules. Each module will be delivered over a number of evenings, each evening typically 3 hours in duration. The norm is that each module will be taught over 2 evenings per week and be delivered over 15 consecutive weeks. Whilst taking each module the students will be enrolled onto the CNAP programme and online assessments will be made active 24 hrs a day for the duration of the module and access to live equipment is made available via NetLab 24/7.
- COCS60560 Building Scaleable Internetworks
- COCS60557 Implementing Secure Converged WANs
- COCS60538 Building Multilayer Switched Networks
- COCS60498 Optimising Converged Networks
It is highly recommended that the student should hold CE00895, or CCNA or have substantial industrial experience before taking the modules. If a student has passed a lower level, they will then be eligible for APL. Other equivalent qualifications and / or experience may be considered on an individual basis.
Cadman Information Point
t: +44(0)1782 294400
Enquire about this course