I have had the privilege of being both a student at Staffordshire University as well as a staff member. In 2015, I enrolled at Staffordshire University to study an undergraduate LLB Law degree. In 2018, I graduated with a first-class Law degree with honours.
Following on from my Law degree, I decided to pursue a career in education. To that end, in 2019, I completed a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) in the Post Compulsory Education and Training (PCET) sector and became a qualified FE teacher.
Shortly after my graduation from the PGCE, I gained employment as a Lecturer in Law at Staffordshire University. I began teaching on the undergraduate law programme, specialising in criminal law and criminal justice, in September 2019. In the following year, I assumed the role of module leader for the Level 3 Crime in Context module.
In 2020, I completed an MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice. My dissertation “The Unintended Consequences of the #MeToo Movement: Empowering Women or Demonising Men?” was awarded a mark of 90%.
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice (Distinction) – Staffordshire University – 2020.
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) in the Post Compulsory Education and Training (PCET) Sector (Distinction) – Staffordshrie University – 2019.
- LLB Law (Hons) (First) – Staffordshire University – 2018.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Justice
- Youth Justice
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Youth Justice
- Sexual Offences
- Vigilantism/Vigilante Justice
- LLB Law with Foundation Year – Level 3 Crime in Context
- LLB Law – Level 5 Criminal Law
- LLB Law – Level 6 Criminal Justice and Punishment.