I am a lecturer in Games Design at SUL. My background is originally in Web and Graphic design but after working in that industry for over a decade, I returned to University to study an MA in Games Design, specialising in 3D Art and Animation.
The following year I started working at the college I studied at, helping to set up their new Games Design & Animation course.
I have worked on various 2D and 3D Games projects, and have released two small mobile games under my own studio.
I look forward to helping develop our exciting new programs at SUL within our exciting, innovative spaces.
- MA in Games Design, University of Central Lancashire.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education, University of Central Lancashire.
- BSc (Hons) Media Technology & Production, University of Bradford.
• 3D Art & Animation
• Visual Scripting and Prototyping
• Game Engines
- Mixed Reality
- Accessibility in Gaming
- Emerging Technologies
- Virtual Production
- 3D Modelling & Animation
- Game Design & Development
- Digital Game Production