- Qurashi, F. (2018) ‘The Prevent strategy and the UK ‘war on terror’: embedding infrastructures of surveillance in Muslim communities’, in Palgrave Communications. 4(17): 1-13
- Qurashi, F. (2017) “Just get on with it’: implementing the Prevent duty in higher education and the role of academic expertise’, in Education, Citizenship, and Social Justice. 12(3): 197-212
- Qurashi, F. (2018) ‘Black Panther: the same old western politics with a black face’, in 5Pillars.
- Qurashi, F. (2017) ‘She’s not indifferent…we are: on our culture of denial in the ‘war on terror’, in Ceasefire. 4th April
- Qurashi, F. (2016) ‘Prevent gives people permission to hate Muslims – it has no place in schools’, in The Guardian. 4th April.