I’m a Lecturer and Course Provision Manager with my background and previous experience coming from working in the esports industry.
I have worked across a wide array of game genres and types – building and running large scale online and international LAN events for developers such as Microsoft, Valve, EA, Sony, Nintendo etc.
I also have an interest in the convergence of esports and sport working across the globe for brands such as Formula E, Formula 1, IndyCar, Premiere League etc.
My journey into the industry was as an aspiring Counter-Strike. Lacking the skills to be one of the best of the best, I started working at the events and on community websites in the early 2000s and continued through to events such as the $1m Visa Vegas eRace.
BSc (Hons) Computer Science – Goldsmiths, University of London
- League Operations
- Tournament Directing
- IP Licensing
- Esports game and feature development
Enterprise and commercial interests
- Counter-Strike player 2002-2004
- Esports Manager (Gfinity, Formula E, etc)
- Consultant – Esports (VISA, Valve, Champions League, etc)
- Tournament Director (Counter Strike, FIFA, Formula 1, Call of Duty, etc)
Esports - Undergraduate & Postgraduate level