I attended Staffordshire University as a mature student and gained my Batchelor of Law, I then went on to study as a post graduate student and attained my LPC. I worked in practice for a number of years, dealing with high value, civil litigation cases. Prior to this I have ran a national corporate company and built a successful company from scratch. Being a practitioner has enabled to use my experience of law in action with the students in a practical sense.
- 2010 LLB (Hons) Batchelor of Law (Staffordshire University) 2:1
- 2011 Post Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Staffordshire University) Merit
- 2017 Higher And Professional Education PG Cert. (PgCHPE)
- 2017 Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- 2018 Master in Legal Practice (Distinction)
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Company Law
- Civil Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Agricultural Compliance and Regulation
In addition to my teaching practice I am also engaged in my PhD doctoral research which is focused on the customs and traditions of health and safety regulation within the agricultural sector. I am currently engaged in writing a number of articles and working towards publishing a journal in my specialist area.
- Level 6-Civil Litigation
- Level 4 -Introduction to Law and Practice
- Level 7- Civil Litigation