I have been teaching practical filmmaking at Staffordshire University since 2017 and during this time became a fellow to the Higher Education Academy and completed my Post Graduate Certificate in Higher and Professional Education. In my filmmaking practice I specialised in Production design and working within the Art Department for short films, music videos and promotional material which have been screened at both film festivals and on international television.
Within my teaching practice my main interests are to teach with compassion, creativity, and to utilise practical workshops to engage and inspire filmmaking students. My main aim is to create a community environment that challenges students of all levels and abilities, where they can thrive both academically and creatively during their time studying filmmaking.
Professional memberships and activities
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Post Graduate Certificate in Higher and Professional Education, Staffordshire University
- BA (Hons) Experimental Film Production, Staffordshire University
- Experimental Film Production
- Fiction Short Film Production
- Developing Experimental Film Production
- Film Production Processes
- Fiction Film Production
- Personal Presentation and Portfolio
- Creative Film Production