I am a Solicitor, Senior Lecturer and Manager of SULAC. I qualified as Solicitor in 1994 and worked in London for several years before returning to the North West in 2000. Throughout my career I have dealt with several areas of law including general litigation, personal injury, clinical negligence, contentious probate and employment law.
I was recruited by Staffordshire University in 2018 to set up and manage the legal advice clinic which is run as a module at level 6. SULAC went live in October 2018.
- Admitted as a Solicitor 1994
- Solicitors Final Examination Chester Law School
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher and Professional Education, Staffordshire University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law and Employment Relations Leicester University
- LLM (Hons) Northumbria University
- Clinical Legal Education
- Employment Law