All graduating students will receive a transcript of modules studied, listing individual grades, with their award certificate.

If you graduated in 1998 or later

Copies of transcripts will be charged at £12 per copy, payment can be made here - please include the receipt with your request.

Please download the transcript request form, (PDF, file size: 73.61KB)  and then email the completed form to In addition to the form, please email a copy of an identification document containing your photograph such as your passport or driving licence. This is for verification of your identity only and it will be securely destroyed by the University.

If you graduated before 1998

It is not always possible to provide a full transcript to students who graduated earlier than 1998 as module details and marks were not recorded electronically prior to this date. Therefore, we will need to search for your records in our archives. 

Please note that records may be incomplete or missing from the archive and in such cases we are unable to provide a transcript. However, we can confirm the period of study and award gained in a letter. 

It is highly unlikely we would be able to supply transcript information for students who graduated in 1992 or earlier.

For pre-1998 transcript enquiries please contact: before making payment so that a search of the manual records can be undertaken. You will then be advised if the production of a transcript is possible, for which there will be a charge of £20 per transcript copy.


Please note; Whilst we aim to respond to process requests for replacement Transcripts as quickly as possible, during busy periods this may take up to 10 working days.

Legalisation and Apostilles

Legalisation is the official confirmation that a signature, seal or stamp on a UK public document is genuine and is often required by foreign authorities before they will accept a UK public document for use in their country. 

The Apostille is the stamp/certification which is issued by the competent authority in the country. In the UK, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's (FCO) Legalisation Office is the only competent authority to issue apostilles and legalisation certificates. Please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website for details on how to apply for your document to be legalised.