Student Guide: Amendments to Personal Details

Amendment to Personal Details

Personal details

It is important that you notify the Student Hub (Stoke) or Information Points (Stafford and Shrewsbury) of any changes to your personal details such as your address, your telephone number. The easiest way for you to do this is via your e:VisionStaffs Portal or by visiting the Student Hub / Information Point.  
If you wish to change your name (your certificate will show your name as it appears on your student record), prefix or gender please contact the Student Hub at Stoke campus or Information Points or email


Student Hub
The Student Hub
Science Centre
Leek Road, Stoke

Information Point (Centre of Excellence Stafford)
Blackheath Lane
ST18 0AD

Information Point (Centre of Excellence Shrewsbury)
Shrewsbury (Royal Shrewsbury Hospital)
Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury
t: +44 (0)1782 294751 (Student Hub, Stoke)
t: +44 (0)1785 353766 (Centre of Excellence, Stafford)
t: +44 (0)1743 261136 (Centre of Excellence, Shrewsbury)