Going to university is a real investment in your future. We understand that there might be times when you need to access additional funding and have committed significant funds to enable us to support you, whatever your individual needs. To make accessing this support easier we set up the Student Success Fund.
Through the Student Success Fund, you’ll be able to access additional funding for a wide variety of assistance that fall into two main areas; Support and Experiences.
- Access to hardship support
- Free access to Blackbullion’s digital learning platform
- Financial support to purchase assistive technology if you’re eligible for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA)
Further information about the Student Success (Support) Fund.
- Access to life enhancing domestic and international experiences
- Access to bespoke internships, work placements and work experience opportunities
- Access to domestic and international volunteering opportunities
Further information about the Student Success (Experiences) Fund.
Get in touch
Paying for university can seem complicated but we have lots of experience advising on money matters and the funding available to students, so if you need help making sense of anything, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org