A publication scheme is a document which describes the information a public authority makes routinely available. The scheme is not a list of the actual publications, because this will change as new material is published or existing material revised. It is, however, a guide to the “classes” or types of information the institution is making a formal commitment to publish.
Visit the Staffordshire University University Publication Scheme
If you cannot find information you are looking for, please contact The Information Protection & Security Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that the Staffordshire University publication scheme meets your needs. If you find the scheme difficult to understand, please let us know. We also welcome suggestions as to how our scheme might be improved.
More about Freedom of Information
- Faculty and Services coordinators for Freedom of Information
- Members of staff who coordinate Freedom of Information for their Faculty or Service.
- Freedom of Information - Factsheet (PDF, file size: 90.75KB)
- Useful factsheet about Freedom of Information produced by the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Staff guidelines for Freedom of Information (PDF) (PDF, file size: 41.54KB) (PDF, file size: 41.54KB)
- Freedom of Information guidelines for Staffordshire University staff in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Staff guidelines for Freedom of Information (Word) (DOC, file size: 49KB)
- Freedom of Information guidelines for Staffordshire University staff in Word format.
- Information Commissioner’s website
- The Information Commissioner's website contains useful up-to-date information about Freedom of Information.
- Complaints procedure for Freedom of Information
- If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the way in which your request for information has been handled, you may invoke the following complaints procedure.
- Freedom of Information request form
- If you require access to information, please fill out our online form.
- University Disclosure Log
- This is the link to the University Disclosure Log
This is the link for the audiocasts in Mp3 format
ContactInformation Protection & Security Manager
t: +44 (0)1782 294365