Clearing is simply the way that we match those who want to start university in the autumn with available places on our courses. Luckily, we’re experts in taking you through this process as quickly and easily as possible. Whether you’ve only just decided to go to university, have changed your mind about what or where you want to study, or are looking to upskill to put you on a new career path, we can help you to see your potential.
Whatever the reason, we believe that the Clearing process shouldn’t be stressful or confusing. This is an exciting part of your life and you have an important choice to make!
Here you'll find some information about how you can start your future today through our Offer Generator…
- Check the courses we have available and have your results to hand.
- Enter your qualifications and chosen course into our Offer Generator.
- Submit your details and get an instant decision on whether you’re eligible for a place.
- If we can offer you a place, you can start your application online or request a call back from one of our Clearing advisors or academics for more information. Don’t worry if we’re not able to offer you a place straight away – call us on 0800 590 830 to see how our Clearing team can help.
- Officially accept your offer and look forward to starting your future with us here at Staffordshire University this September.
We also have some frequently asked questions about clearing from students and parents, as well as information about the steps we’re taking to make sure our starting university in September will be safe and enjoyable for our students.