Two-Year Accelerated (Fast-Track) Degrees
We don't all have the luxury of time. With a fast-track degree you'll benefit from the full university experience and new £40 million city campus. But, unlike a traditional three-year degree, you'll graduate in just two years. So you can go on to your graduate job or further study, faster and cheaper.
- You can save over £10,000 on your tuition fee and living costs.
- You'll gain the same degree qualification sooner; you'll just work harder for it.
- You'll show incredible focus and dedication to future employers.
- You can complete a fast-track degree and a Masters degree in just three years.
- Great people will support you while you do it. The intensity of the degree means you'll form strong bonds with students and lecturers.
The people at Staffs Uni are fantastic, all of the module leaders have been superb in the way that they support us as students and as people, the people on the course are also very supportive and easy to get along with which helps a lot.Samuel Coulson