Where can I study from?


We have been delivering contracted and bespoke programmes for over 10 years and work closely with all arms and services in developing and delivering awards which can be studied not only on campus, but worldwide via distance learning.

How can I apply?

You can apply for your chosen programme via our online application portal.  You will be provided with comprehensive guidance on how to complete the process but our HM Forces Team are always available should you require further assistance.

Who can apply?

Our courses are designed to cater for a wide range of ranks and trade specialists and entry criteria is normally determined by rank, trade skills, educational qualifications or a mixture of all.

How long will it take?

This is dependent upon your chosen award and the levels of accreditation that you may receive in recognition of your training and experience.   For further details please consult the course literature or contact a member of the HM Forces Team.

Can I use my ELCs?

Yes you can, the University is an approved ELCAS Provider and our provider code is:  1442.

To find out more about how to claim your funding please speak directly to your Learning Centre, AEC or Education Officer.