Special Accommodation Requirements

Disabled Students

If you are a student with a special requirement or disability, please let us know as soon as possible so we can provide the best facilities for you. Please ensure that you let us know about anything we can do to help you, the best way to do this is to fill in the 'Application Notes' section when applying for accommodation.

We have a number of rooms across our accommodation that are specially adapted to fit a number of different needs and requirements.

The Student Enabling Centre can also help you out during your time at University.

Care Leavers

If you are coming to us from care, please let us know in your application so that we can provide the most appropriate service to you. If you would like to discuss more or have any questions, feel free to contact the Residence Life Team

The Student Guidance Team can also help you out with anything you need. They will endeavour to support you and work with the Care Leaving Teams already supporting you outside the University to make sure you have everything you need. They can be contacted on support@staffs.ac.uk 



ResLife Team
Coalport ResLife Hub
Staffordshire University
Leek Road
t: +44 (0)1782 294221
e: reslife@staffs.ac.uk
twitter: @staffshalls

Student Enabling Centres
Cadman Courtyard
Cadman Building
College Road


BL037 The Student Enabling Centre
Ground Floor
Centre of Excellence Stafford
Blackheath Lane
ST18 0YB
t: 01782 294977
e: disability@staffs.ac.uk
e: accesscentre@staffs.ac.uk
e: counselling@staffs.ac.uk