University Disclosure Log
|Date received||Date due||Date completed||Information asked for||Notes|
|16 June 2012||13 July 2012||19 June 2012||Could you please tell me what the hardware brand is for the organisation's telephony system. If the organisation has more than one brand could you please state the main hardware brand?||PBX Siemens|
|7 June 2012||5 July 2012||19 June 2012||The number of employees you have|
2. The number of different physical locations from which you operate
3. The number of devices that you have that connect to your network.
4. The number of physical servers in operation
5. The number of virtual servers in operation
6. The main manufacturer of your telephone system (PBX)
7. The main manufacturer of your LAN network
8. The main manufacturer of your physical Servers
|The number of employees you have - 2100|
2. The number of different physical locations from which you operate - 4
3. The number of devices that you have that connect to your network. - 4599 client devices
4. The number of physical servers in operation - 124
5. The number of virtual servers in operation - 220
6. The main manufacturer of your telephone system (PBX) - Siemens
7. The main manufacturer of your LAN network - Cisco
8. The main manufacturer of your physical Servers - Hewlett Packard
|18 June 2012||16 July 2012||19 June 2012||I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:|
- The number of suicides among students in each of the past five academic years.
- The size of the overall student body in each of the past five academic years.
- The number of foreign students who have committed suicide in each of the past five academic years.
- The overall number of foreign students in each of the past five academic years.
I would be interested in any information held by your organisation regarding my request. I understand I do not have to specify particular files or documents, and that it is the department�s responsibility to provide the information I require. If you need further clarification, please contact me by email at this address.
|The university does not record this information|
|30 June 2012||27 July 2012||26 July 2012||1. Number of students who successfully completed course in health visiting (specialist community oublic health nursing) for the years 2006-2011, idenitfying the nmbers in each year, and each level, e.g. BSc, MSc, PGDip, GradDip. (2) Please give projected numbers of health visitor students who will have successfully completed the 2011-12 course. (3) Please provide a table indicating the fee/student year for health visitor training from 2006-2012. (4) Please indicate for each year 2006-2012 the numbers of health visitng students passing your course who obtained postions as health visitors.||1.Please be so kind as to supply the number of students who successfully completed courses in Health Visiting (Specialist Community Public Health Nursing) for the years 2006-2011, identifying the numbers each year, and each level eg BSc, MSc, PGDip, Grad Dip.|
BSc(Hons) Postgraduate Diploma Masters
Full Time Part Time Full Time Part Time Full Time Part Time
2006 1 1
2008 2 1 1
2009 2 1 1
2.Please give projected numbers of Health Visitor students who will have successfully completed the 2011-2012 course.
From those students who started the Health Visiting course in 2011/12; 13 are due to complete in September 2012, 15 are due to complete in March 2013 and 4 part time students are due to complete in September 2013.
3.Please provide a table indicating the fee/student year for health visitor training from 2006-2012.
Fees were not charged to students, these were always paid by the SHA and up to 2010 were �3500 for the FT year or �1750 pa for the two year PT course.
4.Please indicate for each year 2006-2012 the numbers of your health visiting students passing your courses who obtained positions as health visitors.
No formal data is recorded for this.
|30 June 2012||27 July 2012||23 July 2012||I would be very grateful if you could provide me (via email) with the number of undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research overseas students registered at your institution for the academic year 2011/2012.|
The study has been approved via the University of Sheffield�s Information School�s ethics review procedure in accordance with the University of Sheffield Research Ethics Policy.
|Directed to our web page containing all statistical data as requested|