A2Z4U - B

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z 

Birth Certificate (Duplicate)

How do I apply for a duplicate or copy of my birth certificate (UK students only)?

Go to the Direct Gov website and follow the instructions. You will need to search for your Local Authority and contact them from the information and instructions they provide.

Bullying and Harassment

If you have concerns regarding bullying or harassment in the first instance contact the Student Hub who can refer you to the appropriate sources of support.

For further information visit the Students' Union advice page on Bullying and Harassment.


The University works with local and national businesses via its Business Services unit. This includes the development and delivery of apprenticeships.

Business Villages

The University offers enterprise space for company start-ups and the self-employed, in both Stafford and Lichfield.  To find out more, email businessservices@staffs.ac.uk.