A2Z4U - L

A  B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z

Learning Support Fund (LSF)

Students on Nursing, Midwifery and Operating Department Practice courses, who started their course after 01 August 2017 can apply for the following extra support from NHS Bursaries:

  • Child Dependants Allowance (CDA)

  • Travel and Dual Accomodation Expenses (TDAE)

  • Exceptional Support Fund (ESF)

For full details of these three allowances please visit the NHS Bursaries LSF webpage.


Leek Road Venue (LRV)

This is our largest nightclub on the Stoke campus and plays host to our two major clubnights, Gobble and Refresh. Both are popular throughout the year and sell out fast during Welcome Week, so don’t forget to login to the Union website using your University PC details as soon as you can so you can see the tickets available.
e: lrv@staffs.ac.uk

Legal Advice

The Students’ Union’s Student Advice Centre can help with most practical issues, but are not solicitors. If you need legal advice see them first: if you need a solicitor, they can advise on how to best look for a good one.

t: (01782) 294629 Stoke


Official letters confirming your student status can be provided by the Student Hub at Stoke and the Information Points at Stafford and Shrewsbury. Letters may be needed for:

  • Opening a bank account

  • Council Tax purposes

  • Confirmation of Student Status letter


We have Libraries on all our sites in Stoke, Stafford and Shrewsbury. For more information on Library facilities and resources see the Library website

Lichfield Centre

Staffordshire University’s Lichfield Centre
t: 01543 301100

Lost Property

The Campus Life Team are now the centralised collection point for all of the lost property within the Stoke Campus of the University. Anything lost on the Stoke site can be handed in either personally or via the internal mail.

As you can imagine, a large amount of Lost Property is deposited which means there is only the capacity to store items such as clothing, notebooks etc for a limited period. After this time they may be donated to charity. Please try and contact us as soon as possible in order to avoid losing your item.

If you find an item of lost property, this can be handed in to the Control Team in the Cadman Building by pressing the intercom on the control room door or by attending office A3. If you have lost an item and are trying to locate it, please call 01782 29(4837) and the team will be able to inform you if your item has been handed in and arrange for you to collect it.

Contact Campus Life

If you have any queries regarding Lost Property, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  • Location: Control Room or Room A3, Cadman Foyer, Cadman Bldg
  • Telephone Number: 01782 294837
  • E-mail Address: campuslife@staffs.ac.uk