Management Knowledge Transfer Partnership is a dynamic partnership between a business, Staffordshire University and a recently qualified graduate.
The focus of a mKTP is specifically on delivering human-centred and/or technology - enabled, strategic change.
Spanning all key business functions including marketing to IT, creativity to strategic management; HR to employment relations; finance to logistics.
mKTPs can be in areas such as:
- Alternative business models/business agility
- Identifying new opportunities and revenue streams
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ambidexterity
- Benchmarking, best practice, data analysis, KPIs
- Business scale-up practices/value creation
- Organisational/behavioural/cultural change management
- Succession/continuity planning/coaching and mentoring
- Improving efficiency, business processes and productivity
- Reshoring/remote working practices/new supply chains
- Executive leadership, strategic thinking and decision making
- Business process improvement and professionalisation
Who can apply?
- Growth-oriented businesses with up to 500 employees, who are eager to build and execute their ambitious management strategy by introducing better management practices.
- Businesses seeking significant productivity gains, recognising that good management and leadership can help deliver this.
- Businesses looking to up-skill their people and make step-change improvements in productivity by deploying industry-leading practices and innovation processes.
What to expect
- Up to 67% funded depending on the size of your business.
- mKTPs enable you to adopt and adapt expertise to bring about people-focused, strategic change to help your business succeed.
- Access high-calibre graduates.