Dr. Sadegh-Zadeh is an Assistant Professor in Artificial Intelligence at the Staffordshire University, UK, where He teaches and researches various aspects of AI. He aims to further his understanding of brain functioning and the dynamic of the brain (especially memory impairment and dementia) via computational and mathematical modeling. He is a member of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics Research Group at the Staffordshire University. He holds a Ph. D. in Artificial Intelligence and Computational Neuroscience from the University of Hull. He also has a master’s degree in Advanced Computing- Machine Learning, Data Mining, and High-Performance Computing from the University of Bristol.
Ph.D., Artificial Intelligence and Computational Neuroscience
MSc, Advanced Computing-Machine Learning, Data Mining, and High-Performance Computing
BEng, Computer Engineering
His expertise lies in the field of machine learning, data mining, and computational neuroscience. His main expertise is applying machine learning techniques in the field of neuroscience to early detection of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's disease.
He conducts theoretical and applied research into several areas of AI, and He is particularly interested in:
- Machine learning and data mining
- Pattern recognition
- Computational neuroscience
- Natural intelligent systems
- Manifold learning
- Fraud detection
- IoT and smart cities
- AI for energy efficiency
- AI-Driven decision making
- Artificial Intelligence and Chatbots
- Business Analytics
- Operating Systems
- Decision Management
- S.A. Sadegh-Zadeh, C. Kambhampati, D.N. Davis, “Ionic imbalances and coupling in synchronisation of responses in neurons”, MDPI Journal, J-Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal, Volume 2, Issue 1, 2019, DOI 10.3390/j2010003
- S.A. Sadegh-Zadeh, C. Kambhampati, “Computational investigation of amyloid peptide channels in Alzheimer’s disease”, MDPI Journal, J-Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal, Volume 2, Issue 1, 2019, DOI 10.3390/j2010001
- S.A. Sadegh-Zadeh, C. Kambhampati, “A Computational Investigation of the Role of Ion Gradients in Signal Generation in Neurons”, Conference: COMPUTING CONFERENCE 2018, London, UK.
- S.A. Sadegh-Zadeh, C. Kambhampati, “All-or-None Principle and Weakness of Hodgkin-Huxley Mathematical Model”, International Journal of Mathematical and Computational Sciences, Vol: 11, No: 11, 2017.
- S.A. Sadegh-Zadeh, C. Kambhampati, “Analysing the impact of sodium channels in Alzheimer’s disease using a computational model”, 26th Annual Computational Neuroscience Meeting (CNS*2017), Antwerp, Belgium. 15–20 July 2017.
- S.A. Sadegh-Zadeh, C. Kambhampati,” Computational model for early detection of Alzheimer’s disease using nonlinear observer by coordinate transformation” submitted to journal of Journal of Computational Science (Elsevier).