I graduated in Spain in 2014. My background is Cardiothoracic Intensive Care, where I started as a RGN in 2014. I worked on the unit for 7 years, completing my PgCert in Critical Care during this time. I got promoted to a senior position, being appointed Junior Charge Nurse in 2021. After being in the post for 6 moths I got offered a Clinical Practice Teaching Fellow position at Keele University, where I got to be involved in healthcare simulation design and delivery. Teaching has been my main interest and focus since, although I remain clinical working on my previous unit on a regular basis.
Professional memberships and activities
- Nursing Degree with mention in Geriatric Nursing, Universitat Rovira i Virgili.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Critical Care Practice, Keele University.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Nursing Care
- Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology
- Lung Anatomy and Physiology
- Haemodynamic monitoring and support
- Invasive and Non-Invasive ventilation
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- Respiratory weaning
- Healthcare Education through Simulation
- Cardiothoracic Nursing Care
- Adult Nursing
- Nursing Simulation