An experienced skills, learning, development and quality lead with fifteen years’ experience of developing employer partnerships to improve productivity and performance through work-based education.
A background in Training and Assessing Operational Management and Senior Leadership supporting the development of new and existing employees in the workplace upto and including degree and higher apprenticeships.
Professional memberships and activities
- Society for Education and Training
- Institute for Leaders and Managers
- Chartered Manager Institute
- Working towards Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- First Class Honours Degree in Education
- Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer of Occupational Competence
- Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector with QTLS
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and young People’s Services Children and Young Peoples Management Pathway
Apprenticeships and Employer Partnerships