#StaffsInnovation is an online webinar series delivered by Staffordshire University academics on matters on innovative advancements.
- Ann Diggins, Tax Partner, Dains Accountants
- Steve Hargreaves, Employer Partnership Development Manager, Staffordshire University
Research and development (R&D) tax credits are a government incentive designed to reward UK companies for investing in innovation. They are a valuable source of cash for businesses to invest in accelerating their R&D, hiring new staff and ultimately growing.
Join this webinar to explore:
- What is R&D tax credit?
- Who is eligible to claim?
- What is covered in a claim?
- Patent Box – could your innovation lead to further tax relief?
- Funded innovation projects that your business can get involved in through Staffordshire University