#StaffsInnovation is an online webinar series delivered by Staffordshire University academics on matters on innovative advancements.
- Dr Asma Patel, Senior Lecturer, School of Digital, Technologies and Arts
- Dr Tomasz Bosakowski, Senior Lecturer, School of Digital, Technologies and Arts
- Christopher Howard, Course Director, School of Digital, Technologies and Arts
We often think that large companies are more likely to be targeted when it comes to cyber-attacks, but businesses of all sizes are at risk.
Join this webinar to explore:
- Phishing – what is it and how does it work?
- Social engineering and reconnaissance attacks
- Protecting your businesses against cyber-attacks
- Education and updates you need to be aware of