Third in a series of 10 online webinars, supporting Micro & SMEs to Survive and Thrive.
This session helps you consolidate the situational analysis from webinar one into a firm strategy for moving forward with confidence.
- How to adapt your business operation to meet the new health safety requirements
- When to be proactive or reactive – and how this makes important gains (competitors/ customers)
- Reviewing and assessing your supply chain management – what stays/what goes?
- What the role of technology should be within the business operation
- More really good questions you should be asking to test out the changes
- Building your bespoke strategy for a stronger future - the blueprint!
- Marzena Reska, Lecturer in Strategic Management, Supply Chain and Operations at Staffordshire University
- Jane Pallister, Director Boommm Consultancy & Training
- and Jonathan Westlake, Director of Wavemaker Stoke