#StaffsInnovation is an online webinar series delivered by Staffordshire University academics on matters on innovative advancements.
Delivered by Paul Dobson, Senior Lecturer, Staffordshire Business School
As lock-down is being reduced and customers are used to viewing and purchasing online, businesses are substantially increasing their use of digital marketing.
The increase in competition to gain customers will makes sales tougher, especially as businesses look to recover their lost income. So, it is essential that business get their digital marketing right!
Join this webinar to explore:
- The importance of digital marketing for SMEs
- The benefits compared to traditional marketing
- How to set the rights digital marketing objectives
- How to effectively target customers
- How to improve sales by analysing the customer journey/funnel
- The key components of digital marketing including social media marketing