Beacon Building, Staffordshire University
Hands-on workshops delivered by expert coding trainers - bring your own laptop and charger
Fancy a free day of training? The hands-on workshops are delivered by expert coding trainers and designed in a way that is easy to understand – regardless of background and level of knowledge.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has an interest in learning how to code. This course is well suited to those with little to no knowledge of python or other programming languages. It would also act as a nice refresher for those who want to stay up to date in their skills as well as for those who would like to expand their knowledge of the libraries available in python.
By the end of the session you will:
• Learn all the coding fundamentals in Python
• Understand syntax in Python
• Understand how to process problems and solve them with Python code
• Create working code using operators, conditional statements and loops
• Know how to work with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples
• And so much more!
PLEASE BRING A LAPTOP AND CHARGER WITH YOU.
For more information please visit qa.com/resources/teach-the-nation-to-code.