Seventh in a series of 10 online webinars, supporting Micro & SMEs to Survive and Thrive.
Including internal communication, flexible working practices and the risk of increased sickness absence.
- Managing remote working, facilitating remote working – what have we learned?
- Getting people back to work – re-inducting your staff into the ‘new normal’
- Dealing with sickness absence in the long term as well as safety considerations which might prevent staff from coming back to work
- How can you use your experiences during the lockdown to improve flexible working practices
- Using communication to maintain engagement and productivity
- Kat Taylor, Lecturer in Marketing of Staffordshire University