Join us to find out how to apply and how your manufacturing business can benefit from a bespoke collaboration with Staffordshire University.
2pm – 3pm
Discover how we've supported local manufacturers through the Staffordshire Advanced Manufacturing, Prototyping and Innovation Demonstrator (SAMPID) project to develop products, improve processes and prototypes and how we can support your business too!
Final fully funded spaces available on this project! Join us to find out how to apply and how your business can benefit from a bespoke collaboration with Staffordshire University.
• NAME: Supporting Staffordshire Manufacturers Through Innovation
• DATE: Thursday 16 February 2023
• TIME: 2.00pm-3.00pm
• PLACE: Online
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• You will gain the latest expertise and information on free business support designed to help your company continue to succeed in the ever-changing world of manufacturing.
• We will be joined by two guest speakers from local employers who have collaborated with our university through SAMPID. You will hear about how this collaboration enabled them to create a new-to-business prototype and how they utilised our state-of-the-art robotic arm to automate their processes and improve efficiencies.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
• Our event is open to all Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire businesses with a maximum of 250 employees and trading B2Bs.
• Industries that will especially benefit from the expertise include aero-auto, energy, agri-tech, medical technology, applied materials, transport, and food and drink.
If you have any questions about the event, contact the Business Engagement team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 169 2148.
*Staffordshire Advanced Manufacturing, Prototyping Innovation Demonstrator (SAMPID) is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020