Welcoming businesses to join us for breakfast to hear about emerging technologies in smart systems, artificial intelligence and cyber security.
9.30am – 11.30am
Aston Marina ,
Come along to our free Business Breakfast to hear about emerging technologies in smart systems, artificial intelligence and cyber security. Discover how these technologies can be implemented into your business to boost growth, develop innovative solutions and improve competitiveness.
Our expert academics will provide insights into their research areas, with a particular focus on how this knowledge can be transferred to your business through part-funded government projects.
Advantages of attending:
- Hear from Elhadj Benkhelida, Professor of Computer Science at Staffordshire University, who will give a spotlight talk on Smart Systems, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
- Understand why innovation is essential for business growth, profitability, accessing new markets, and staying ahead of the competition.
- Have a 1-to-1 consultation with our innovation experts and academics. This will be a great opportunity to speak about your idea privately and get guidance on the best next steps for your business.
- Find out how Staffordshire University can help you to secure government funding to drive business innovation through Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs).
- Network with like-minded professionals over a complimentary cooked breakfast and refreshments.
Who can attend?
Our event is open to all business innovators looking to connect with our university’s expertise and facilities to turn ideas into real world products, processes, and services. Attendees who work for a business with 5 or more employees will particularly benefit from the expertise and funding opportunities being discussed.
Reserve your place today!